Caps and Taps is an independent craft beer shop in North London. We’ve been selling beer in store and online since April 2014, but recently moved to a larger shop in Tufnell Park, where we will be offering more opportunity to have a drink in and run some interesting events with brewers.
Responsibilities including but not limited to
- Serving customers in-store
- Restocking fridges
- Keeping the shop clean & tidy
- Thinking of terrible puns for our newsletter or twitter, as well as more general social media
- Opening and/or closing the shop
- Fulfilling online orders
Hours will be minimum 20 per week, mainly Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings (we close at 9pm, but sometimes we run events later)
We pay London Living Wage, but with potential to increase with extra responsibilities taken on. There’s also a beer discount and beer allowance. (Also Nest pension, 28 days holiday pro-rata, etc)
- Not really a ‘skill,’ but you must be passionate about craft beer
- Computer literate - we use Google workplace
- Able to self-motivate and organise - there’s always something that needs to be done here!
- Passion for customer service & local community
- Previous customer service experience
- Social Media/blog writing
- Bar experience, esp. changing a keg, line cleaning, etc.
- Interest in other Tasty Beverages (™), esp natural wine and great cider
How to ApplyPlease email your CV and a brief cover letter to email@example.com with Part Time Staff Application in the subject line.