Delivery to London postcodes free over £50 otherwise £3.99. Mainland GB delivery free over £80.

Tillingham Pinot Gris 2020 11% (750ml)

Lucid amber in colour. A nose of rosewater, orange and bergamot is enveloped by a gentle tea-like tannic structure. Cassia bark and grippy pomegranate intertwine on a persistent finish. Two separated batches, 40% of the whole blend was whole cluster fermented in concrete and topped with Pinot Gris juice and then pressed after two weeks to stainless steel. The remaining 60% was crushed, destemmed and soaked for 6 days on skins and then fermented in large format oak (1200l). The two components were then blended in a concrete tank after three months and aged for a further four months.

Regular price £35.50

View Basket

Close (esc)

Caps and Taps

Sign up with us to be the first to receive shop updates and special offers

Age verification

By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.

Search

Shopping Basket

Your Basket is currently empty.
Shop now