Cantine Rallo

Maremosso Catarratto 13.5% (750ml)

100% Cataratto Grapes, Manual harvest from an Organically certified vineyard. 30% of grapes are destemmed and macerate on skins for 7–10days, the remaining 70% are kept whole-bunch and are direct pressed. No Added Sulphur. On the nose notes of sage and hay, there are also strong floral notes, in the mouth it is vertical with an excellent acidity and great minerality